Ray Of Light

Ray Of Light

RRP: £33.05
Price: £16.525
£16.525 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Epic album from two decades ago, having massive hits of that days, like: The Power of Good Bye, Nothing Really Matters, Frozen or more popular and less liked (by me) Ray of Light. What makes this album even more special are the Indian, Middle Eastern influences throughout the tracks, especially in songs Swim, Skin, Shanti, Frozen, To Have Not To Hold. Nothing Really matter's the sixth track on the album is obviously about her daughter Lourdes from looking from the video she is holding a plastic blue bag which resembles a baby in a blanket. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse.

Os cuento todo esto porque he tenido que volver a comprarlo, ya que el original que compré en aquel momento se lo regalé recientemente a alguien.The recording process was the longest of Madonna's career and experienced problems with Orbit's hardware arrangement, which would break down, and recording would have to be delayed until it could be repaired. Today, I am a huge fan of Bollywood composer AR Rahman's film scores and songs given his eclectic genius. It would be enjoyable to hear her drumwork but alas there are no extant recordings otherwise surely they would be available,but I believe the bands that she fronted or collaborated with had no record deal. com (also known as Esprit) has been the world's biggest and best seller of premium quality and top condition rare and vintage vinyl records, rare CD's and music memorabilia since 1985 - that's 39 years!

Unlike other veteran artists who attempted to come to terms with electronica, Madonna was always a dance artist, so it's no real shock to hear her sing over breakbeats, pulsating electronics, and blunted trip-hop beats. A shame because I bet that she is a really enthusiastic percussionist and a proficient one given her astonishing musical brain. It is a beautiful song about how motherhood changes a person and seeing the world through a child's eyes and a defo rating of 10/10 for a song next I will say Swim This is the second track it is just so good I really enjoyed the use of electrica sound she has used on this ablum the first in her career I think from Pop to Dance Pop I think Ray of light is different from most other Madonna albums as it is a lot more about love and relationships other then the conversational 1980's stuff from like a virgin Which was just great which talked about having sex for the first time to like a Prayer burning the cross and using a black Jesus another classic great Madonna album but Ray of light is unique To bedtime Stories from 1994 to Erotica from 1992 it is less sexual and more balled sounding much more like Madonna's natural singing voice I do like it a lot and am so happen I purchased this album as I have not stopped playing it.The German Madonna - Ray Of Light (081227943356) pressing I think is one of the best next to the original Europe pressing Madonna - Ray Of Light. Irrespective of the source, all of our collectables meet our strict grading and are 100% guaranteed. After giving birth to her first child, Madonna started working on the album with producers Babyface and Patrick Leonard. Mystical themes are also strongly present in both lyrics and music as a result of Madonna embracing Kabbalah, her study of Hinduism and Buddhism, as well as her daily practice of Hatha Yoga.

Here and there I heard her music and it was never something I bothered to take seriously given the style. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. Well I will say this album is 14 Year's old now and what a gem Ray of light was always a favourite Madonna song of mine as a big Madonna Fan and Drowned World/ Substitute for love The first track has a Star rating of 10/10 for the melody and the lyric's "Travelled from the World looking for a home" as soon as the song start's the story start's Madonna start's singing about lover's she has had and how she traded love for fame. These bangers are interleaved by calmer ambient like or lighter and more experimental, smaller form tracks, what emphasizes the hits. Astonishingly good album, ‘To Have And Not To Hold’ and ‘Frozen’ have to be 2 of the greatest songs written.En el vinilo hay ciertos sonidos que no se escuchan en Apple Music (que es la app que yo uso para escuchar música y se supone tiene tecnología Lossless, que evita la pérdida de sonido de discos que han sido convertidos de análogo a digital); son ciertos detalles en las mezclas que no se perciben (o al menos yo no percibía) al escuchar la música a través de la app. Following failed sessions with them, Madonna pursued a new musical direction with English producer William Orbit. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered.

The meditative elements of Orbit's electronic programming gives such a beautiful Eastern flavor as well. My favorites are tracks 9-13, the final 5 of Frozen, Power of Goodbye, To Have not To Hold, Little Star and Mer Girl. If You are a massive fan of Madge You sound get this it is just great and one of the best albums of her career and the Nighties little Star is a great song as well another song which is just beautiful and show's off Madges maternal side.So do yourself a favour, get this either on Vinyl or CD and listen to one of the greatest albums of Madonna, The best album of the 90's or maybe of all time! Rhythm tracks are bold and very creatively put together creating a lot of dance friendly tracks in addition to the melody and soul. She has not contradicted herself and has maintained her equinimity throughout a carrer of eclectic prowess and which is rather indicative of her sincerity. Language - Regardless of country of origin all tracks are sung in English, unless otherwise stated in our description. It is such a beautiful song which should have really been released as a single from the Ray of light album .

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop