MONIN Premium Mojito Mint Syrup 700ml for Cocktails and Mocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100% Natural Flavours and Colourings

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MONIN Premium Mojito Mint Syrup 700ml for Cocktails and Mocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100% Natural Flavours and Colourings

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Description: Simply mojito syrup is delicious and also amazing value in a large 1 litre plastic bottle. I made it for a couple of family members, they liked it…I’m not much of an alcohol drinker, enjoyed my sip….

Garnished with mint leaves and a lime wedge, this mojito looks like a fancy drink you’d get at a restaurant or bar.Rum is a little sweet, so you might want to add more of the simple syrup, depending on your preference. The versatility of this option from the superb Simply Syrups allows you to create an array of exciting drinks, such as mint-infused lattes, iced teas, and lemonades. An intriguing syrup from Monin – like their Gin Saveur and Irish Coffee syrups, this cunning concoction is designed to give the flavour of a much-beloved alcoholic drink – without the alcohol.

Additionally, Monin Mojito Mint is a refreshing mint and lime flavour that can be used beyond the bar in countless non-alcoholic applications. Great Taste Award Winner - Our Expertly Blended Decaf, Is An All-Natural Swiss Water Premium Decaf, Blended Using 5 Arabica Coffees From 5 Origins To Give An Superbly Smooth And Delectable Taste First Sip To The Last. Today George's grandson Oliver runs a company with manufacturing plants on 3 continents and sells a range of over 140 flavours of syrup. Elevate your classic mocha or hot chocolate with a dash of this minty mojito syrup for a unique twist, or even use it to craft a delicious minty frappe. Club soda or sparkling water – It balances the tart lime and alcohol and gives the cocktail a fun fizz.Beyond beverages, this syrup can be used to add a touch of minty freshness to a variety of dishes and desserts. Add the rum, lime juice, simple syrup, and a handful of ice to the cocktail shaker, and shake it vigorously until the ingredients are completely combined and chilled.

Ingredients: Sugar, water, lemon juice from concentrate 17% (lime 10%, yellow lemon), acidifier: citric acid, natural lime flavour with other natural flavours, natural mint flavour, colourings: lutein (tagetes extract), FCF brilliant blue.Visitors to the Studio can make every drink imaginable using Monin's range of premium syrups, fruit purees, smoothie mixes, sweet sauces and frappe powders. Simply is a brand of the Italian Beverage Company (IBC) who are award winning British manufacturers, distributors and innovators within the food service industry. However you must not have broken the seal of foods - you can't try a food, decide you don't like it and ask for your money back. This summer, I’ve been tossing mint into salads and blending it into pesto like crazy, but I wanted to find a way to really showcase the pretty, aromatic leaves.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop