I Totally Funniest: A Middle School Story: 3 (I Funny)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Given that he’s always the butt of his own jokes, Jamie is going to have to have to learn to laugh at himself again to be in with a chance of winning the competition. Billy Plimpton took to the stage and captivated the crowd at the triumphant ending to The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh, and in the sequel, he's going to go viral. The Semifinals in Hollywood are postponed and after lots of preparing, he wins and makes it to the finals. Once he gets to the semifinals, he realizes that the other kids are treating this contest like a blood sport.

His step-parents put half of his million dollar winnings into his college savings account and the rest of the money goes to the hospital where he lived after being in the car crash that killed his entire family. Unfortunately, although the packaging was undamaged, at some point in the despatch procedure the dust-cover was torn and creased, unlike the image in the listing.

Her debut novel, The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh, was selected as a Waterstones Children’s Book of the Month, in addition to being nominated for the Carnegie, shortlisted for the Costa, Blue Peter and Branford Boase Awards, and winning the Teach Primary Book Award. He enters a local comedy contest, wins it, and eventually goes on to win the New York state kid comic contest. The inside information about talk shows and reality competitions will appeal to readers interested in celebrity culture. It goes with the typical, "ups and downs" story, with how they will have good moments and bad moments. After scoring big on national TV in the semifinals contest, everyone back home is jumping on the Jamie Grimm bandwagon, and all the attention might be going to his head.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Full of one liners and great clean jokes, this third installment is timely, hilarious and will be enjoyed by boys as well as girls.Jamie é um rapaz encantador, que tem um talento fantástico e uma visão da sua condição física bastante perspicaz. If we all took our problems and threw them into a pile next to other people’s and saw what they had to deal with, we’d grab our own problems back as fast as we could. The grandkids are into this series; and being engaged with any books that are well written, while still peppy and fast moving, is a middle grade winner. It is a great story which says that it doesn’t matter what your physical abilities are, we are all good at something.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop