Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico EDT Vapo for Men (50 ml)

£17
FREE Shipping

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is a pleasant nightclub type fragrance. To me it’s like a mild greener dark chocolate version of Spicebomb or Terre d’ Hermes. There’s a slight note of plasticine to it too.

Don't listen to the haters on this one, which I respect their point-of-views. This is one that will not be off putting too after a couple minutes.But the marketing of fragrances has to operate on an international scale today, and I doubt that German, British or Chinese men or women consider the rooster's wake-up call a plausible name for a scent. kk i ve had this for 2 weeks now. blind bought it because this was never introduced to the north american market and the price was good. i knew about all the hate for this fragrance but since im a huge fan of JPG and having owned le male, fleur le male and gaultier 2 i owed it to myself to try this one out. oh boy am i glad i did and quiet frankly i dont get the hate.

This fragrance is original in its way, quite different, I can understand some won't enjoy it, but calling it THE WORST? that's just gratuituous bashing IMHO ! It's like you spilled yourself with a mixture of cacao and alcohol, adding some way too masculine spices (sharp, green, unpleasant type of vetiver). And the fig leaf is the missing weed note for the terrible explosion. One drop from the Apo was enough to wrap me in a transparent aura, well perceptible even the next morning, but not slaying, not too dense. When I put it on my skin I knew perfectly why this rare fragrance was discontinued and that is that for the year it came out and the Gaultier standards (especially in the time of Puig) this is a "rara avis" in their army of "Le male" this fragrance can be perfectly niche, it is a dark scent with an almost organic earthy taste that opens with a cocoa-patchouli combo that lasts throughout its life, the cocoa here is not sweet, for those who do not know the cocoa beans Toasted and grated they do not have a sweet taste or smell but rather bitter and dusty, this facet here is accentuated by patchouli and a very natural and organic vetiver. I do not know the fig plants so I do not know what the smell of their leaves is (one of the main components of this essence) but without a doubt this fragrance combines that facet of cocoa powder and patchouli with a green, sharp, wild touch with an almost milky touch and not at all sweet, all this on a slightly woody base of cedar.How many more powdery chocolate woody smells can we have without anything new being added to the conversation?" I think for a woman, this is definitely more of a winter scent, though I'd like to see how a man smells in this on a hot summer day. I imagine it being a sort of sexual musky sweaty-sexy due to the male body/skin chemistry. (Not trying to sound sexist, I hope you guys understand what I mean, talking strictly biology here.) Don't blind buy this one. I really like and enjoy it, but it is not the charismatic guy everybody likes, it's the bold one that says 'this is me, whether you like it or not', only few people will love, not like him.

ok wait for it it gets better...after 20-30 minutes it evolves into an great warm excentric sulty scent!!! truly amazing like the beauty and the beast.. Lastly, it does have a "reminiscent" feel of Azzaro Visit!! I don't know how, but it does. Like a person you see in your passing that you must admit they favor your over all description, but they are not you or look like you. Strange, I know...I wear this one for me. My wife likes even if she can’t find the words. She’s “normal” and either likes a scent or doesn’t. She doesn’t sit around all geekified like all of us trying to analyze what’s going into her nose. Kokorico" is linear and only changes slightly after 20mt after apply, where an anise-like iris (and maybe lavender?) shows presence. To my nose is a very similar floral note as "Paul Smith Man"; soft, spicy iris note minimized to the maximum. When I first smelled this frag, I was like “what the hell is that?” Now I’m at that point where I’m like “where in the hell is it?!?!?” This green cocoa structure is beautiful and not really terribly offensive either. It is possible that this fragrance was reformulated because it seems to have been extremely polarizing earlier. Also, I really find no similarities to LIDGE - fact which also might support the reformulation hypothesis. After 5 or 10 mins, it is a "cocoa and fig leaf subtle green sweet plant stem" smell that engulfs you. The patchouli in this composition was done well! It give it a dampness that makes this a very interesting scent. I know some YT reviewers say it is a dry scent, but I do not get that. It actually smells like this could be someone's natural body scent; like a familiar scent of someone's home. This is very natural and not skanky or musty.

Kokorico is a fragrance for someone who dares to be different. Someone who wants wear a scent that complements their unique style or personality but doesn't want to spend hundreds of dollars doing so. Kokorico is definitely niche style, and I applaud JPG for daring to make this unique fragrance, but I can't help but shake there is something missing from the sultry combo of fig, patchouli, and cacao. On positive note, it's perfect for all seasons and weather conditions.That sounded hopeful, that sounded like Habenwill - I had to ask to make sure I had understood him correctly. No juzgues a un libro por su cubierta... ni a un perfume por su partida. Me encanta el olor de la hoja de higo y también la cocoa, ¿deben por ello estar juntos? Quizá no. Tan pronto como pulsas el atomizador esas notas comienzan a pelear entre sí por algunos minutos. Mientras tanto yo pensaba, "cielos, ¿qué hice?", pues fue una compra loca a ciegas.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop