CombiSave - Energy Saving Valve for Combination Boilers

CombiSave - Energy Saving Valve for Combination Boilers

RRP: £246.99
Price: £123.495
£123.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Good point also about the pre-heat. I haven’t got that on, and haven’t ever used it as I felt it’s just a waste of energy really, but I’m sure a lot of people do have it switched on (is it a default setting I wonder?) CombiSave is an innovative and award-winning British creation that’s designed to significantly reduce the amount of water and gas utilised in the heating process so homeowners can save time and money and help the environment at the same time. On average, it will take around 30 seconds for hot water to get to your taps. Typically, you will notice an increase in flow as soon as the water heats up. However, it’s not a cause for worry. Your taps won’t suddenly start bursting with hot water. I own a huge house. How many CombiSaves will I need? Not what you're looking for? Try our unique Spares Finder tool or you can view all Teddington Systems products. If you've got a combi boiler, it can take up to a minute for your hot water to get to the right temperature – that's a wait of around 21 hours a year! With a CombiSave, you'll cut your wait time by up to 50%. On average, it takes around 30 seconds fewer for the hot water to get to your taps. You'll notice an increase in flow once the water heats up, but don't worry, your taps won't suddenly start bursting with hot water. How can I get a CombiSave?

Also, usefully, I have been on a water meter for years, so can also easily calculate a daily summertime water usage volume from my previous bills. Typically, for our two person household it has been around 200 litres a day. Already have a quote? Accept it online. Book a free quote Frequently Asked Questions Why do I need a water softener?

Product Specification

A central heating system filter is a small, yet powerful device that fits by your boiler or in your airing cupboard. It captures damaging debris and sludge from the water in your heating system and prevents it from entering your boiler and causing damage. It'll protect your boiler and radiators and help the heating system to last longer and work more efficiently. Why do I need a Powerflush? Yes — you only need one CombiSave per boiler — no matter how big your house is. I already have a CombiSmart. Do I need a CombiSave? Heating technician Ben Evans said: “Installing a CombiSave is a simple 20-minute job. For those on a water meter or for homes where there’s a long hot water run – for example if the boiler is on the top or bottom floor of a three-storey house – it can really help to save money.” On the older type of combi it takes a few seconds (up to 15 or so) for usable hot water to be produced or about 30 seconds for an Ideal Response! The flow of water is reduced to between 0.5 – 4 litres/min during the initial heating process – only returning to normal once the designated temperature has been reached (factory set at 45 oC but which can be reduced or increased by 5 o as necessary).

Hi Paula, I am delighted to have found your review of the Combisave as I am seriously thinking about having one fitted, to the extent that I was trying to calculate the savings for our situation!

Our other products for water saving and protection

No, there is no evidence of this. The components of CombiSave have been carefully chosen to be suitable for all areas.

Independent tests by consultants EA Technology have shown that CombiSave can save a two-person household up to 28,000 litres of water and up to 600 kWh of gas every year – reducing CO 2 emissions by up to 130kg.

Useful documents

And yep, good point about the savings being seasonal on the water savings, I should have thought about that. I’ll continue to monitor over the coming months and into winter to see how the water savings change over the seasons. I guess there is an effect on gas too? but I will not be able to monitor that so easily as the space heating will be on over winter months which interfere with my gas readings. If I could be arsed I would experiment with a stop watch and a measuring jug. Now if Stoday were still around he would prove this theory I am sure. The Nest scheme is part of the Welsh Government’s work to reduce the number of people who are struggling to keep their homes warm and cope with high utility bills.

The average savings are 6 litres each time the hot tap is run from cold (average taken from 100 fittings). CombiSave works by automatically controlling the flow of water every time a hot tap is turned on, allowing the boiler to heat the water faster and only returning the flow to normal once a usable temperature is reached.

If you decide to go ahead, our engineers can normally fit it for you on the same day (depending on how busy they are) A CombiSave is a simple valve that monitors the temperature of your water. If you have a Combi boiler and find you spend a lot of time waiting for your water to heat up to the right temperature, a CombiSave could be a good solution for you. They're also a good idea if you're on a water meter as they'll help you save water and lower your bills as a result. Why do I need a mains water switch or Surestop? When the hot tap is turned on, the CombiSave reduces the flow of water until it has reached a set temperature. At this point, the valve opens fully and allows the hot water to flow throughout the system. The CombiSave will save an average of 8 litres of water every time the tap is turned on from cold. BA you go on about low energy lights etc which cost the best part of a tenner each and save pennies, I don't see the difference

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop